This helps me meet my nutrition goals!

What I'm doing now!

I'm currently using Shakeology and I'm working out with Turbo Fire. For more information visit: www.BeachbodyCoach.com/lovinthelivin
Contact me at: mollyjolley@hotmail.com

Monday

It's been so hot around here!!! And our AC doesn't work that great, so I've been trying to figure out new ways to cook things so that I don't have to turn on our oven.  That, and our oven doesn't work that well either.  I've had to get pretty creative!!
I LOVE waffles and I've discovered that there are lots of other things you can cook with a waffle iron!!
I was craving Banana Bread so bad the other day, so I thought I'd give it a try on the waffle iron...it turned out perfectly!!
Try it today!!  You'll LOVE it!

Waffle Iron Banana Bread

1/2 cup melted butter
3 over ripe bananas
1 cup sugar
2 eggs
1 1/2 cups flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda

Preheat waffle iron and spray with non stick cooking spray. 
Melt butter and set aside to cool.
In mixing bowl, mash bananas well. Beat sugar and eggs.
Combine flour, salt, and soda.  Add gradually to sugar mixture.
Pour in melted butter and mix well.
Pour banana bread batter into waffle iron as you would a waffle. 
You'll have fresh banana bread in minutes!!
Frost with Cream Cheese Frosting for fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment